Your Vehicle Should Never Catch On Fire Following A Crash
Post Crash Car Fire
Here Are Some Of The Safety Defects That Can Cause A Post-Crash Fire In An Accident.
- The fuel tank ruptures because of a rock.
- The drive shaft breaks and punctures the fuel tank.
- The force of the Collison moves the engine and cuts off fuel lines.
- Fuel lines come apart in a narrow frontal-offset collision spilling flammable gasoline.
- The impact breaches the battery releasing flammable acid.
In The Following Video, Todd Tracy Explains The Causes Of Post-Crash Vehicle Fires.
Todd Tracy Describes Safety Defects That Start Post Crash Fires