- Attorney Referral Form
- BLOG: Todd Talks Safety
- Car Accident & Injuries
- Contact Us
- Crash Lab Crash Tests
- Find Out If You Have A Car Accident Lawsuit
- Personal Injury Attorney Referrals
- Personal Injury Lawyer Todd Tracy – 3 Steps In Trying To Win A Car Accident Lawsuit
- Protect Your Rights
- Terms of Service
- Vehicle Safety News
18 Wheeler Truck Accident
Airbag Did Not Deploy
- Do You Have An Airbag Failure Lawsuit For A Serious Injury Or Death In A Head On Collision?
- Everything Needed To Know About Defective Airbags And If You Have Grounds For A Lawsuit
- Did The Car Dealer Negligently Fail To Connect Airbags After Repairs? You May Have An Airbag Failure To Deploy Lawsuit.
- USED CAR BUYER ALERT: Run Away From Vehicles Damaged In Car Accidents!
- The Great CARFAX Defective Airbag Cover Up
- Can We Really Trust Car Dealers To Tell The Truth About Airbag Repairs?
- Rollover Car Crashes Turn Deadly When Side Curtain Airbags Fail To Deploy
- The Shocking Truth About Front Airbags & Car Accident Injuries
- How Front Airbags Protect You In A High Speed Car Crash
- If You Value Your Eyesight You Better Watch This Takata Airbag Video
- My Front Air Bags Deployed Or My Airbags Failed To Deploy. Can I Sue for Injuries?
- Bus Crashes Kill & Cripple Passengers Because Of Weak Safety Rules
- Champion Bus Peddles Fake News About Investigation Of Deadly Bus Crash
- Safety Recall Urged for Champion Bus Company in Deadly North Central Texas College Softball Team Bus Crash
- The Hidden Bus Crash Weakness Every Parent and Passenger Needs To Know About
- Deadly Champion Bus Crash Put College Softball Team In A Coffin On Wheels Says Victim’s Lawyer Todd Tracy In Lawsuit
- NBC 5 Dallas Fort Worth: Bus Accident Lawyer Todd Tracy Fights For Seat Belts On School Buses
- Blue Bird is recalling Vision and All American model buses
- Bus Accident Lawyer Todd Tracy Fights for Seat Belts on School Buses
- Blue Bird is recalling 2014 All American and Conventional school buses
- School Bus Crashes into Dallas Apartment Building
- 7 Key Reasons You May Have To File A Lawsuit Against A Carmaker If This Happened In A Car Accident
- Safety Defect In A Rollover Accident Causes The Driver To Suffer A Traumatic Brain Injury In A Car Crash
- Dallas Car Accident Lawyer Uses Crash Tests To Prove Auto Accident Lawsuit
- Todd Tracy’s Crash Lab Investigates If Vehicle Safety Systems Failed To Prevent Death or Catastrophic Injury In A Car Crash
- How The Tracy Law Firm Uses 3D Laser Technology To Prepare Its Accident Lawsuits For Trial
- When Your Car Hits A Deer, Cow, Horse Or Any Animal — What To Do If You Should Not Suffer Traumatic Injury
- 3 Surprising Reasons A Car Fire Or Auto Fire May Call For A Car Accident Lawsuit
- How Seat Back Failures Cause Death & Paralysis in Car Crashes
- If A Door Comes Open In A Car Crash, You May Have A Lawsuit For A Safety Defect
Car Accident Injuries
- Car Accident Lawyer Todd Tracy Proves Automaker Caused Traumatic Brain Injury In Dallas Car Crash
- The Common Spinal Cord Injury Caused By A Rollover Accident
- WARNING: Tornado Chasing in the Family Car can be DEADLY
- ATTENTION: This Tornado Chasing Video Could Save Your Life.
- 5 Warning Signs That A Safety Defect Caused Injury Or Death In A Car Crash
Car Accident Lawyer
- Why Your Car Accident Lawyer Needs A Degree In Physics
- 5 Reasons To Sue A Carmaker For Severe Injury And Wrongful Death When There Is Not Enough Insurance To Cover Damages
- What Is Product Liability In A Car Accident Lawsuit For Personal Injury or Wrongful Death?
- What Is A Contingency Fee For A Personal Injury Lawyer Who Sues Vehicle Manufacturers?
- Personal Injury Lawyer Todd Tracy Holds Vehicle Manufacturers Responsible For Causing Wrongful Death And Severe Injuries In Car Accidents
- The Big Lie Car Dealer’s Attorneys Like To Tell About The Victim’s Car Accident Lawyer
- 4 Things Personal Injury Attorneys Need To Know About Car Wreck Cases
- Conflicting Conversation: NHTSA vs EPA
- Are We Sacrificing Lives On The Nation’s Highways For Better Gas Mileage?
- Did You Know Carmakers Can Cause Car Accident Injuries Such As Traumatic Brain Injury?
- How To Sue A Car Company For Severe Injuries or Death – Even if Your Client Caused The Accident
- 4 Little Known Things Car Accident Victims Need To Do IMMEDIATELY
- WARNING: DON’T release your car after a crash! It may be the key to more money.
Car Hits Animal
Car Hits Deer
- 3 Steps To Get Insurance Intimidators Out Of Collision Repair
- Ford Crash Test Confirms Aftermarket Imitation Crash Parts Are Unsafe
- IIHS Auto Insurance Lap Dog Spins Catastrophic Crash Test Results Into Good Rating
- OEM Control Vehicle Crash Test Data Released by The Tracy Law Firm
- Non OEM Glued Roof Repair Crash Test Data Released by The Tracy Law Firm
- Aftermarket Parts Crash Test Data Released by The Tracy Law Firm
- Crash Test Video Shows Deadly Injuries Caused By Aftermarket Parts
- Todd Tracy Talks Dangers of Non OEM Vehicle Repairs at SEMA 2017
- Aftermarket Parts Cause Brain Damage and Severe Injuries In Crash Tests
- Experienced Collision Center Owner Inspects Safety of Aftermarket Parts Used In Crash Test
- Crash Tests Prove Aftermarket Auto Parts & Non OEM Repairs Cause Serious Injuries
- Why Auto Insurance Company CEO’s Do Not Want Us To Run This Crash Test
- 42 Million Reasons To Attend SCRS “Anatomy of a Lawsuit” Event at SEMA 2017
- THANK YOU Auto Body Association of Texas for Your Commitment To Safety
- $42 Million Verdict Warns Auto Insurance Carriers To Stop Bullying Body Shops Into Making Shoddy Repairs
- John Eagle Collision Center Pledges To Help Improve Industry Repair Standards In Wake of $42 Million Dollar Jury Verdict
- John Eagle Collision Center put Profits over People and Created a Ticking Time Bomb
- John Eagle Collision Center MythBusters: Glue vs. Welds In Defective Car Repair Case
- John Eagle Collision Center Did Not Follow Safety Rules
- John Eagle Collision Center: Consumer Alert Defective Car Repair
- Defective Car Repair Dallas: Was Your Hail Damaged Roof Replaced Using Glue?
- State Farm Auto Insurance Complaint Alleges Its The Neighbor From Hell
- Warning: John Eagle Collision Center Defective Car Repair
- John Eagle Collision Center Defective Car Repair Secrets & Lies
- Dallas Auto Body Shops Make Defective Collision Repairs Using Glue
- Backseat Warning: Why Children May Be Ejected From A Car In A Rollover Accident.
- DISD banned 12 to15 passenger vans that are vulnerable to rollover and roof crush-in accidents.
- Why Are Auto Manufacturers Protecting Very Large Adults but not Small Children.
- The TRACY Firm “Vehicle Defects and Crashworthiness”
- Texas’ Vehicle Defect and Safety Watchdog
- What can be done to protect children against airbags?
- Why forward facing child seats and airbags are a deadly combination?
- How do I insure that my child seat will protect my child in the event of an accident? – ASK THE VEHICLE SAFETY LAWYER
- As a parent or caregiver for a child, when is the right time to remove children from any type of child seat and just let them use the vehicle’s rear seat belt?
- My vehicle has front airbags, four seating positions and I have three children under age 12. How do I safely transport my children since I cannot afford to buy a new vehicle?
- My child is now old enough to start driving. What is the safest vehicle for a brand new driver to start out in realizing I have limited finances?
- I am about to become a first time parent and want to know the safest car seat for my newborn. What is the safest child seat on the market?
- Rear Facing Vs. Forward Facing Child Safety Seat Debate
Child Seat Defect
- Orbit Baby, Inc. is recalling certain G2 Car Seat Bases for defects
- Attorney E. Todd Tracy is the Keynote Speaker at 2014 OTLA Fall Conference
- Certain Evenflo Big Kid Factory Select booster seats fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 213, “Child Restraint Systems.”
Crushed to Death
Driverless Cars Technology
- Why Auto Safety Sensors Don’t Work Half The Time
- Honda has the most high risk models in Takata air bag recall after Fiat Chrysler
- Takata agrees to pay $70 million fine for air bag bungle
- Takata recall would also involve side-impact airbags – Regulators to Decide!
- Severe Accident Survivor Suing General Motors after alleging the failure of safety systems
- Takata to set campaign alerting drivers on recall for its exploding airbag defect
- Harman Kardon is being NHTSA Investigated for Hacking Vulnerabilities
- Plaintiffs Lawyers Plan Their Moves After Fiat Chrysler Fine
- The Morning Risk Report: Auto Regulator Flexes Muscle
- Takata Says No to Fund for Victims of Defective Airbag
- Honda & Government Confirms new 8th Takata Air Bag Death
- Honda adds 1.39 million more vehicles to Takata recall to fix Civic and Accord
- Honda Confirms new 7th Takata Air Bag Death
- Honorable Michael C. Burgess asks when Takata will have a SAFE, not safer, but SAFE, replacement part available?
- Takata Expresses ‘Regret’ on Capitol Hill Over Airbag Recall
- 2015 Midyear TTLA Conference: Airbag Safety Challenge for next 10 years
- Takata Airbag Recall – Mazda, Subaru and Mitsubishi add 715,000 vehicles to the massive list
- Government struggles with how to fix 33.8 million cars in airbag recall
- Record 34 million vehicle recall by Japanese airbag maker Takata
- Talks at Google: US DOT’s 30 Year Framework for the Future of Transportation
- Toyota ordered to pay $11M to victims of fatal crash due to design defects
- US announces follow up recall of 2.12 million defective airbags
- Google Sees Self-Driving Car on Road Within Five Years from Detroit
- Blue Bird is recalling All American and Conventional Vision non-school buses
- Serious Personal Injuries due to Ejection in Vehicle – Seat Failure, Glass Breaking
- Honda expands Takata air bag recall in humid states
- Humanetics has developed a new crash test dummy to reflect fatalities among obese
- In 2014 prediction, Takata Airbag Defects Possibly Affect 30 Million Vehicles now Reaches 34 Million
- E. Todd Tracy, Esquire, is speaking at ATLA on Friday October 17, 2014
- Safety features that could become standard in cars
- Defective Takata Airbags affecting more than 14 million vehicles
- Possible highway and vehicle safety law reforms?
- Turtle Top is recalling 2009 Odyssey LT transit buses
- Micro Bird 2013 G5 school buses fail to conform to the requirements of FMVSS No. 221
- Teens involved in fatal accidents are more likely to be in older, unsafe vehicles
- Owners of recalled GM vehicles still waiting for repairs
- Lawsuit blames GM for Orleans County fatal crash
- US Senate Commerce Chair Proposes Auto Safety Bill
- With the recall of 3 million more cars for ignition issues, GM safety crisis deepens
- Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard No. 208 “Occupant Crash Protection”
- Public Announcement by Mr. Tracy on General Motor Safety Recalls
- NHTSA to require backup cameras on all vehicles
- Attorney Todd Tracy will be speaking on ABA Motor Vehicle Products Liability Litigation Conference
- Navistar, Inc. is recalling certain 2014-2015 School Buses for Seat Belt Assemblies
- Attorney E. Todd Tracy on Spotting Issues: Products Liability at CTLA Blockbuster 14
- Toyota’s Unintended Acceleration Vehicle Defect
- People Should not be Injured in 5 mph Accidents
- Traffic Fatalities Increased In 2012 NHTSA Data Confirms
- Government Speeds Research on Car Safety that uses Artificially Intelligent Systems
- Don’t be fooled by Chamber of Commerce Propaganda and the Big Lie of “Tort Reform”
- Does Google lead the way in driver-less car race?
- Side Airbags didn’t deploy in Rollover Accidents?
- News 8 Investigates on Student Safety with the Use of Unsafe Passenger Vans Instead of School Buses
- Ford invests in telematics to study space robots for improving vehicle safety
- Air brake systems were built without the required air tank drain valve
- Toyota rollover in New Mexico kills 3 college football players
- Todd Tracy will be conducting a CLE class at TTLA annual meeting in Austin, Texas.
- Small SUV Struggle in small overlap Crash Test
- Ford is recalling more than 465,000 vehicles for fuel leak defect
- 2011 Chevrolet Express possible fire defect is under recall
- 2013 Nissan Sentra gasoline may leak from the tank when it is full recall
- Jury awards $1.8M against Hyundai for reclining seat defect
- Fuel tank failure in an accident is a safety defect
- Ethical issues in the safety of vehicle
- The salt used to keep the roads clear of snow and ice can cause corrosion of brake lines in some vehicles
- Vehicle Manufacturers could be held Liable for in car Social Media Distraction Accident and Injury
- Runaway Vehicles – An Epidemic In the Making
- Motor vehicle accident fatalities increased by 5% in 2012 since 2005
- Vehicle Aggressivity Vs. Vehicle Crash Worthiness
- Volvo’s truck with collision warning and emergency brake system is a safety feature that would help reduce truck accidents with other vehicles
- Blind Spots getting worse in the newly designed cars
- Do you have Vehicle Rollover causing Roof Crush with severe injuries?
- Dangers of distractions on the Road – Prevention is always better than Regret
- Seat Belt-Submarining can cause Occupants Ejection during an Accident and Can be a Crashworthiness Case
- Would safety technologies be made standard in every vehicle?
- NTSB’S Most Wanted List Identifies Top Ten Transportation Challenges For 2013
- 2012 Subaru Legacy and Outback side curtain air bags may not deploy
- Major Rental Car Companies agree on not using Defective Rental Cars to keep recalled cars off the Road
- NHTSA Alerting Consumers to Dangers of Counterfeit Air Bags
- 2010-2011 Lincoln Town Car limousines possible fire defect
- 2009 to 2011 Tiffin bus cruise control defect increases the risk os crash
- The TRACY firm filed 3 complaints with the NHTSA regarding defects with 2002-2009 GMC Envoy
- Crash avoidance features reduces car crashes according to the insurance claim study
- Not So Obvious Crashworthiness Defect Issues: Maintain Occupant Space
- Obvious Crashworthiness Defect Issues
- Car Accident Crashworthiness: Seat Belt Types – Restrain the Occupant
- As I drive around town, I see a number of trucks with a large bumper in front. I’m curious, what affect do these bumper guards have in the event of an accident?
- I am a 5’ 2” female and I have to sit extremely close to my vehicle’s steering wheel. If I am involved in an accident, can the airbag seriously injure me?
- Is Google’s Self Driving Autonomous Cars the indication of world without Crashworthiness Lawsuits and Laws in future?
- Glaval Bus is recalling Transit Buses built on Ford, GMC, Chevrolet, and Freightliner
- Trans Tech School Bus’s defective seat on a verse of recall
- Children In Adult Seat Belt Dangers can Kill your Child in an Accident
- What to do in a Car Accident?
- In 2006-2012 Kia Sedona, The Front Lower Control Arms May Break Due To Corrosion
Head On Collision
Hurricane Flood Damaged Vehicle
News Coverage of Todd Tracy
Rear End Collision
Rollover Car Crash
- You May Have A Case If A Rollover Accident Causes Serious Injury or Death
- How To Prove You Were Wearing Your Seat Belt In A Car Crash When Police Say You Were Not
- The Spinal Cord Car Accident Injury That Suffocates The Driver In A Rollover
- The Rollover Accident Spinal Cord Injury That Leaves Car Crash Victims In Diapers For Life — You May Have A Lawsuit For Incontinence!
- If A Rollover Car Accident Causes Traumatic Brain Injury, The Carmaker May Be At Fault In A Lawsuit.
- Did your car door fly open in a rollover auto accident? You may have a lawsuit!
Severe Weather Hazards
Spinal Cord Injury
T Bone Broadside Collision
Traumatic Brain Injury
Vehicle Safety Studies